Coconut + peanut butter = match made in heaven. This healthy spin on store-bought coconut peanut butter has all the good taste but none of the carcinogenic, fattening oils. Enjoy!
Coconut Peanut Butter
Write a review
- 2 cup peanuts (roasted & unsalted)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Add the peanuts, coconut flakes, and coconut oil to a blender or food processor and process until the mixture turn into a smooth consistency (about 8-10 minutes). You’ll need to scrape down the sides of the food processor every few minutes. Once the mixture turns into a smooth, peanut butter-like texture, add the coconut sugar and vanilla. Blend the mixture again until well combined. Store the Coconut Peanut Butter an airtight jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, and enjoy!
The Wellness Obsessive http://thewellnessobsessive.com/